Italeri Mongol and Saracen recruits and a Gorilla gets a new Horse.

 I really like the Italeri Mongols and especially the horses. I usually paint the armor a dark red so I can say it is either leather or painted metal.

  Below, I experimented with placing an ElastoWit gorilla on an Italeri horse. This is not canon for the original series of POTA films. However, the rebooted ape films had gorillas with armor riding armored horses, so this is a combination of the two influences. The horse looks a bit dwarfed by this rider. Don't get too comfy ape, as you might lose it.



   Here is a Saracen. I have gone for a predominantly purple color scheme for most of my Fezians from Medieval to Napoleonic era.

   The Mongols armor echoes the armored horses and the armored Mongols are given the armored horses.
                           This Saracen is outnumbered but more of his pals are on the way.
When I finish painting the other new additions I'll stage a full Mongol and Saracen cavalry parade.

Comments

  1. Nice work! The Italeri horse castings are some of the finest available.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts