Additional Pics of The Bogavanian Incursion

 The photos in the previous post were taken by mat. I have since found my card uploader and are are the ones I took:

View at the end of battle on my left Beersteiner flank as the cannons there limber up.

                         Beersteiner pike and muskets converge on Bogavanian archers on the Bogavanian right flank. Another Beersteiner unit of muskets is in the foreground, not visible in the picture but in the one after.
   Larger pic of the Beersteiner advance. Beersteiner knights have forced back enemy heavy infantry and into the village.
  Beersteiner artillery turn to target Bogavanian cavalry and knights that have just wiped out the Beersteiner archers.
            Beersteiner knights versus Bogavanian heavy infantry. They carry the Holy Whale flag.
                                           Charge of the Bogavanians against my right flank. My wizard is in support of the defenders.
             My left flank and center with my chaotic work bench is in the background.
                                       Beersteiner artillery target the advancing Bogavanians.

                                                    Captain Hook commands this battery!



Comments

Popular Posts