Rare Plastic Figures

These are three of my rarer figures. Two of them I believe are Dan Dare figures I got from Ebay some time ago. I don't know much about their value and history but believe them to be worth at least fifty dollars each. The middle figure looks like Charbens to me. My friend from Adelaide, Brenton Hoffman, offered me $20 each but I'm sure they are worth much more. Any information on them would be welcome.

Well, I did some research and found out that the two space figures are from the Kentoys Dan Dare set and worth about $50 each. The lady in national costume is Charbens.

Comments

  1. I'm not sure about the plastic spaceman, but in Norman Joplin's 'The Greatest Book of Hollow-cast Figures' he has a 1953 Dan Dare set illustrated, where your figure looks similar to the one in the set, which also has a Treen, Digby and Dan in uniform and Professor Peabody. No mention of Sir Hubert though, who I think is your right hand figure. Produced by Crescent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts