Robinson Crusoe?

 This figure came to me from my good friend Tony. He had already converted it and given it thick, basic coat of paint. Anyway, I finally decided to give it a more detailed paintjob.

 I'm not certain what Tony's intention was but he added the beard to a Tarzan figure. I was tempted to add a fur hat but he is not wearing anything else but a loin-cloth so I assume it is too hot for a fur hat.

  Robinson Crusoe was one of my favorite stories from childhood. I liked how the character survived on his own except for a multitude of animals and, later, Man Friday, his slave. (As Crusoe rescued Friday from cannibals, he didn't mind being a slave, (unlike a more recent movie remake where Man Friday steals the show).

 I'm pleased at the skin tone of Crusoe as he looks tanned, as one would expect.

 




Comments

Popular Posts